Throughout the conference, researchers from diverse disciplines, backgrounds and professions will share new research on topics related to families and family well-being at the #FAM2019 Poster Sessions.
The poster sessions provide individuals and organizations that study, serve and support families with an opportunity to connect with delegates (and each other) while highlighting research on a broad range of themes/topics related to families and family life.
Below you can find a list of poster presentations that will be at the National Conference in Ottawa. Satellite locations may also have poster sessions – check their satellite event webpages for details.
Preliminary listing only (subject to change) – sign up for the #FAM2019 e-newsletter for updates and announcements!
- Christa Haanstra (The Change Foundation)
- Shedding Light on the Experience of Young Carers
- Adrienne Nan (King’s College London)
- Strong at Home: Canadian Military Families
- Cayleigh Sexton (Powerhouse Project)
- Supporting Young Caregivers in Schools
- Dr. Victoria Pileggi (Children and Youth Grief Network)
- The Crossroads of Grief: Reflecting on Our Work with Marginalized Grieving Youth
- Dr. Sophie-Claire Valiquette-Tessier (University of Ottawa)
- The Modern Canadian Family: The Content of Mother and Father Stereotypes in Diverse Family Contexts
- Isabel Garces Davila, MA (University of Manitoba)
- Intra-provincial variation in mental health services use among children and spouses in Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) families across Ontario
- Linna Tam-Seto, Ph.D., O.T.Reg.(Ont) (Queen’s University)